Friday, September 19

Picture party fun

I never have too much excitement running through my blood when it comes to throwing a KIDS BIRTHDAY party, or any birthday party for that matter. It's just never been something I've anticipated or enjoyed. However, for Kara's Birthday this year we had a friend party (I decided until the kids are 16 they can have one on their even birthdays ;{ ) and it was actually sort of cute. And I admit it was a little fun to plan. Nothing big, we had a "jungle animal" theme and went miniature golfing. But when I uploaded the photos, that was the best part. All the cute kids, animal background, colors, and SMILE on Kara's face made it worth it. Until next time....let's hope since Devri is up next, she'll pick to go do something fun with the fam-because thats and option too. ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

H and E said...

So cute, you are totally a great party planner! I love the jungle theme and wow is that little girl of yours gorgeous! She is cutie you better watch out!