Saturday, September 6

Goggles vs. Glasses


What do I know? I found that I underestimated this kid's knowledge one day as I watched him play with his TOOL SET. How funny and cute it was to watch him as he was playing while wearing all the equipment.
So, we had the following discussion:

Me: Keep your glasses on Owen, Im going to get the camera.
Owen: Ok, they are poking my eyes.
(I fix them carefully so they feel more comfortable)
Me: Now lets take your picture. Say "cheese" at the camera, oH, but leave your glasses on.
Owen: Cheese......mom, Achooly (Actually), these are goggles-not glasses.
Alrighty then. We are now very clear on the proper jargon and his pics turned out great.

3 comments:

Randi said...

I love that even at such a young age kids tend to be quite precise in knowing what is what. He's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Look at him...he's going to take right after his grandpa Don!

Greg and Heather said...

How cute! We need to get him and Nate together. I think that would be fun.