Kara had some fun in the back yard with friends the other day. They ask me to come look at their sidewalk chalk drawing. This is a picture taken from the top deck to the patio down below, so it's a BIG drawing. At first I just saw a distorded face-like drawing that was produced by 3 six year olds. Then I get the narration and detail of what each part is:
This is a baby.
That's earwax coming out of it's ears.
The hair is in knots.
That's blood coming out of the eyes.
The nose is running with "wet snot" as they called it.
It's mouth is ripped open.
And of course it's throwing up.
Oh, and I almost forgot....it's teeth are falling out too.
I was a little taken back trying to decide if this was considered gruesome or if maybe they really just had a super fun time drawing a crazy thing with chalk. I'm going to make myself feel better and assume it's not the beginning of a new children's art genre.
Silly Girls :)

1 comments:
My six-year-old does drawings like that as well. I like to think he's being creative, but sometimes I wonder!
Post a Comment