Friday, October 3

We survived - Super Soccer Season!



The fall soccer season is coming to a close. Our family is non-stop each year as the season rolls around. Kelson played his first year on a city competition league, and Devri played her second year of AAA club soccer. They've both been playing since they were 4 years old.
The biggest improvement has actually taken place over the last year for both of them. We are so proud of all their hard work and dedication (not to mention parents cars literally becoming the soccer buses) as they helped teams play the games. Devri has a couple games next week and a tournament that will finish next weekend. Hopefully there will be more goals scored and titles won. I guess the definition of "soccer mom" really means that you eat, sleep, and drive to and from soccer constantly. It's also a good thing that the season comes and goes, so I can gear up for it to come again. Dan has played on two teams as well this year, so I'm truly living life in all things soccer.
Go Teams Go

0 comments: