Sunday, July 6

Retreat




Three weeks ago I was able to have a short but super fun overnighter with my good friend KINDY! I see her not nearly enough. Some of that is due to my busy life as a mom, but we were able to go with our moms to their home ward "Relief Society Retreat"! It was a lot of fun, and of course we stayed up late talking about the things we use to do, the things that are different now, and all the other good stuff. Not to mention good snacks and food. That's what getaways are for- the chance to eat whatever you want. Glad I went, sad it was so short. ;)

6 comments:

Arah Debra said...

How fun for you! You need to do stuff like that more often. You deserve a break with how busy your life gets.

H and E said...

Girl time is the best! Hey Hank and i are having a birthday party this Saturday evening, we would love for you guys to come. Call me for the details since I don't have your address to send an invite!

Unknown said...

How much fun is that....I look forward to our getaway in August. I could really use it now, but will wait ;)

Randi said...

Laraine! It's so good to hear from you! Yes, a round of applause for Blogger, indeed! You and Kindy look SO cute (as usual)! I miss all you gals, we need a get-together soon! You have a beautiful family! Tell Kindy "Hi", too! Rand

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I could have sworn I commented on this post a while ago. Was mine the comment you deleted. I hope it wasn't inappropriate:) Just kidding! I wish my mom was still in that ward, then I would have been able to join you. Sounds like so much fun!