Monday, May 19

ABC, 123 Baby You and Me




WOW, we did it. We made it through the weekend of Kara's dance recitals...plural....yes 5 of them. She loves to Dance. Her time doing the practicing is painless, once a week for thirty minutes. The whole recital thing, that was another story. Let's just say, it's not my favorite thing to take little girls to rehearsals, and doll them up, and wait 5 times in a room with hundreds of other frilly dancing girls for hours to allow them to perform. But what is important, is that Kara LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. She didn't complain. Only barely at the very last performance, and even then it was nothing. She did great. Her dance to: The Jackson Five ABC 123 song was adorable. She's only been in a couple of dance classes so far. Lets hope mom and dad can endure her love of dance.

2 comments:

H and E said...

She is so adorable and she did so great! The pain of being a dancing mom is a little much but if they love it then it worth it. I'm not a mom yet but I know my parents got sick of it but I loved it so it made it all worth it!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of work, but worth it if she loves it! I talked to Shellie again and lets plan for lunch around noon after my appointment. So excited to see you girls!